Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Dario Luzi <lu...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/29 10:50:44 UTC

Felix FileInstall delete watched dir doesn`t unistall bundles

Hi there guys...
I`m implementing Felix FileInstall into my application...
Now i have a main concern... as you know you can tell FileInstall what
directories to watch to install new bundles.
let`s assume i configured directory A to be watched for bundles and that in
this directory A there is bundle B.
What happens to me is that if i delete B the bundle gets unistalled but if
i delete A itself FileInstall does do anything and bundle B remains in the
container.

Any solution to my problem or at least someone can tell me if i`m doing
something wrong?
I really need to do this cause my application is based on the deployment of
extentions dir and not only of files inside a fixed dir.

Best regards hope to hear from you soon.