Posted to users@maven.apache.org by David Siefert <si...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/01 20:59:12 UTC

Re: Maven Invoker Plugin help

Thank you very much Olivier, I am now able to invoke the integration test
projects from my main project just like the maven-jar-plugin does.  I have
another issue: a beanshell script is required to report whether or not the
build has failed or succeeded.  Why can't the build failure of the maven
project be reported to the invoker plugin so I do not have to do this?

Thanks!

-David

Posted by David Siefert <si...@gmail.com>.
Seems to be working okay--I upgraded to maven-2.0.8, and I didn't check if
the error existed prior to the change.

One other issue I am finding now:  I tried doing an offline build (with -o
option) and the maven invoker plugin does not carry it through, so all the
integration test projects download all dependencies regardless...

-David

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
Yeap.
It's a know issue in windoze env with mvn 2.0.7
(http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-2685).

--
Olivier

Posted by David Siefert <si...@gmail.com>.
Okay, on one machine I am running maven-2.0.7 and when the i.t. project
fails, the main project still reports success.  On another machine I am
using maven-2.0.8 and when the i.t. project fails, the main project build
correctly reports failure.  I am mentioning it here for anyone who searches
the mailing lists with failing i.t. projects being reported as success--the

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.