Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Clement Escoffier <cl...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/18 18:18:11 UTC

[VOTE] iPOJO Arch for Gogo - 1.0.0

Hi,

I would like to call a vote for a new iPOJO subproject : iPOJO Arch command for Gogo. This project is just the port of the Arch command (initially developed for the Felix Shell) for Gogo. I've used the new NOTICE/DEPENDENCIES model so please carefully check those files.

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachefelix-016/

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the signatures:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/trunk/check_staged_release.sh

Usage:
sh check_staged_release.sh 016 /tmp/felix-staging

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release

Clement

Re: [VOTE] iPOJO Arch for Gogo - 1.0.0

Posted by Clement Escoffier <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On 20.07.2010, at 22:34, Karl Pauls wrote:

> +1
>
> The dependencies seems to be missing in the -source.jar

Arf, I forgot to override our parent configuration for resources:
   <resources>
     <resource>
     </resource>
     <resource>
     <directory>.</directory>
     <targetPath>META-INF</targetPath>
     <includes>
       <include>LICENSE*</include>
       <include>NOTICE*</include>
       <include>DEPENDENCIES*</include> <!-- Must be added -->
     </includes>
   </resource>
 </resources>

I did that only for the bundles...
So we definitely need to update our parent pom.

Regards,

Clement

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Karl Pauls
karlpauls@gmail.com

Re: [VOTE] iPOJO Arch for Gogo - 1.0.0

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
  +1

Re: [VOTE][RESULT] iPOJO Arch for Gogo - 1.0.0

Posted by Clement Escoffier <cl...@gmail.com>.
Time to close the vote on the iPOJO Arch for Gogo 1.0.0.

* +1 votes from Richard S. Hall, Karl Pauls and Clement Escoffier

* No other votes

The vote is successful. I will make the release artifacts available as
soon as possible.

Clement

Posted by Clement Escoffier <cl...@gmail.com>.
+1,