Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Gabriel Molina <sk...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/16 19:18:08 UTC

User defined Styles and POI

Hello all,

I'm working with user defined styles in Excel. What I need to do is
retrieve an user defined style in an existing file and apply it to a
new cell in the same file.
I'm using workbootk.getCellStyleAt(int ) and then
cell.setStyle(HSSFCellStyle ), but when opening the file with MSExcel
I see a cell with no style at all.
I'm not sure if it's a bug of poi or maybe a bug of MSExcel, since
using cell.getCellStyle() on the styled cell, gives me an object with
the same style properties as the user defined style, and when opening
the file with OpenOffice calc I can see the styled cell.

Anyone knows something about this?

Regards!
--
ちりも積もれば山となる