Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Sa Li <sa...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/22 21:00:09 UTC

kafka production server test

Hi, All

We are about to deliver kafka production server, I have been working on
different test, like performance test from linkedin. This is a 3-node
cluster, with 5 nodes zkEnsemble. I assume there are lots of tests I need
to do, like network, node failure, flush time, etc. Is there is completed
guide to instruct the tests for kafka production servers?

thanks

--

Alec Li

Re: kafka production server test

Posted by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
Hmm, so you just want to start producer / consumer clients which points to
the existing brokers in production. I think what you described here should
work, but I may be wrong. Please let me know if that does not work.

Guozhang

--
-- Guozhang

Re: kafka production server test