Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by "Leschke, Scott" <SL...@medline.com> on 2016/02/19 22:53:48 UTC

Decanter dashboard?

I've installed Decanter per the install examples with the ElasticsSeach appender, Kibana, Log Collector etc.  How does one see the default Karaf dashboard in Kibana.  I just get the Kibana intro page. At localhost:8181/kibana

Re: Decanter dashboard?

Posted by Achim Finke <ac...@googlemail.com>.
Okay got it. Thanks for the clarification.

Re: Decanter dashboard?

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Achim,

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofr�
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Decanter dashboard?

Posted by Achim Finke <ac...@googlemail.com>.

RE: Decanter dashboard?

Posted by "Leschke, Scott" <SL...@medline.com>.
This is running on my Windows XP laptop in sort of a test mode. I am running 4.0.4 though.  This issue didn’t exist until I installed Decanter for whatever reason.  I guess I could just uninstall everything that came with Decanter and see if the problem goes away.  I’ll hold off on that for a bit and see if anybody else has thoughts.

Thanks

I just tested on a fresh Karaf 4.0.4 and I'm not having any errors.

i.e.:

2016-02-23 22:12:15,816 | INFO  | 1]-nio2-thread-9 | ServerSession                    | 1 - org.apache.sshd.core - 0.14.0 | Server session created from /127.0.0.1:59006
2016-02-23 22:12:20,955 | INFO  | 1]-nio2-thread-1 | ServerSession                    | 1 - org.apache.sshd.core - 0.14.0 | Server session created from /127.0.0.1:59007

On 2016-02-23 19:20, Leschke, Scott wrote:
OK, that seems to have resolved my issue with the exception that the Operating System pane seems to be just spinning it’s wheels.  I’m guessing I’m missing a collector?

Also, since I’ve installed Decanter / ElasticSearch / Kibana, I’m seeing a bunch of these pairs in in my log, occurring about every 8 sec.  Thoughts on this?

2016-02-23 12:16:31,471 | INFO  | e]-nio2-thread-4 | ServerSession                    | 1 - org.apache.sshd.core - 0.14.0 | Server session created from /127.0.0.1:59368
2016-02-23 12:16:31,473 | WARN  | e]-nio2-thread-4 | ServerSession                    | 1 - org.apache.sshd.core - 0.14.0 | Exception caught

Re: Decanter dashboard?

RE: Decanter dashboard?

Re: Decanter dashboard?

RE: Decanter dashboard?