Posted to dev@mxnet.apache.org by Aston Zhang <as...@apache.org> on 2019/03/05 02:03:52 UTC

[RFC] Integrating the new MXNet website

Dear Community,

We have published a post at https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/issues/14330 requesting for
comments on our proposal of integrating the new MXNet website. We'd like to hear
the thoughts and suggestions from the community and welcome any form of
contribution to improve contents and UX of the MXNet website.

Thanks,
MXNet developers from AWS

Re: [RFC] Integrating the new MXNet website

Posted by Junru Shao <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi Aston,

I like the idea of having a standalone "ecosystem" section that could
potentially help customers search for information. Also, the comment area
looks really awesome.

Thanks,
Junru

Posted by Aaron Markham <aa...@gmail.com>.