Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Ben Hyde <bh...@gensym.com> on 1998/03/17 15:07:32 UTC

[BUILD] new in http_core.c

Various cosmetic changes and fixes over the last few days, but
this one is new today.

New on the hp9000s800
  cc -c  -I../os/unix -I../include -DHPUX -Aa -D_HPUX_SOURCE -DSTATUS -DNO_DBM_REWRITEMAP -DUSE_HSREGEX -DHIDE '-DHTTPD_ROOT="/tmp/httpd"'  http_core.c
  cc: "http_core.c", line 1867: warning 604: Pointers are not assignment-compatible.

Ralf wrote:
> You have to re-run the Configure ...

These builds are always from scratch, I all reclaim the diskspace
immedately and automaticly  after each build completes.

   - ben