Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Hemasundara Rao <he...@travelcentrictechnology.com> on 2018/11/27 06:01:39 UTC

Can we have different Segmentation Policy in same cluster grid?

Hi,
Can we have different Segmentation Policy in same cluster grid?
(<property name="segmentationPolicy" value="RESTART_JVM"/>)
Let 's say I have grid with 3 node server cluster.
Can I configure segmentationPolicy value to 'STOP' in one server,
'RESTART_JVM' on another server and 'NOOP' on the other sever?
What is is behavior if it is allowed and what is client configuration to
use in that case?

Thanks and regards,
Hemasundar.

Re: Can we have different Segmentation Policy in same cluster grid?

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

Have you tried it? What was the result?

Ilya Kasnacheev

вт, 27 нояб. 2018 г. в 09:03, Hemasundara Rao <