Posted to dev@gearpump.apache.org by Buddhi Ayesha Rathnayaka <bu...@cse.mrt.ac.lk> on 2017/03/26 11:56:29 UTC

GSoC 2017: Add SQL Support to Gearpump

Hi All,

I am a final year undergraduate of Computer Science & Engineering,
University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka. I have experience on working in
open-source java projects during my internship. I have worked with stream
data processing queries which were related to that project.

I have used Kafka as a distributed messaging system and have experienced in
distributed systems. Further, I worked with network clusters and was part
of a team when building those clusters.

I am currently working on a proposal for this project and update you ASAP.

Thanks & Regards,
--

*H.K.D. Buddhi Ayesha Rathnayaka*Undergraduate BSc. Eng.(Hons.)
University of Moratuwa.

Re: GSoC 2017: Add SQL Support to Gearpump

Posted by Manu Zhang <ow...@gmail.com>.
Hi Buddhi,

You proposal looks great and I'll mentor it.

Remember to base your work on latest Gearpump master
(0.8.3-incubating-SNAPSHOT) if you've get started.

Regards,
Manu

Posted by Buddhi Ayesha Rathnayaka <bu...@cse.mrt.ac.lk>.
Hi Manu,