Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Nanduri, Amarnath" <Am...@Agilquest.com> on 2001/03/07 18:01:04 UTC

yet another interesting question on tokens

Hi all,

      In the Action class , on calling the isTokenValid() method, we can
find out if a token is valid (or) not and send the user to an error page (or
welcome page). My question is..when the user double-submits, how can i
ignore the second submit i.e.  i don't want to kick the user off to a
welcome (or) error page ... I am presenting 2 scenarios....

   .  User book marks a page (or) uses the back button to submit the same
page again.
      In this case kick him off to a welcome / error page

   .  User is impatient like me :) and double-submits. In this case i want
to ignore the
      second submit. I don't want to take the user to some other page
because the user might
      not want to start all over again...all because they have accidentally
double-clicked
      the submit button.

Thanks a lot...
cheers,