Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Darren Hartford <dh...@ghsinc.com> on 2005/12/28 14:05:33 UTC

[m2] changelog plugin w/ CVS (not SVN)

Hey all,
I'm trying to use the maven-changelog-plugin for Maven2 version
2.0-beta-1 without success against a CVS SCM. Most of the examples I
have seen have been with SVN, and I need this to work with CVS. I'm
using a known SCM connection string that works with the Maven1-version
of changelog plugin.

Of note, the -X debug shows the URL for the lookup:
[DEBUG]   (f) scmUrl =
http://cvs.mycomp.blah/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/MYPROJECT/?root=project1

Any ideas please?

-D

Relevant pom.xml
=======================
    <scm>

<connection>scm:cvs:pserver:cvs.mycomp.blah:/cvsroot/project1:MYPROJECT<
/connection>

<url>http://cvs.mycomp.blah/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/MYPROJECT/?root=project1
</url>
    </scm>

    <plugin>
      <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
      <artifactId>changelog-maven-plugin</artifactId>
      <version>2.0-beta-1</version>
    </plugin>