Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net> on 2007/05/14 14:55:02 UTC

Re: [mod_jk] 1.2.22 won't build (libtool error) :( [SOLVED]

Re: [mod_jk] 1.2.22 won't build (libtool error) :( [SOLVED]

Posted by Rainer Jung <ra...@kippdata.de>.
All changes to project files are done via version control (svn) and get
automatically send out to the dev list. Any tomcat-dev archive contains
the messages.

This one for instance can be found at:

http://marc.info/?l=tomcat-dev&m=117908298415733&w=2

The only file which changed was configure.in. The diff looks longer than
it is logically, because a long part had to be moved and thus we have a
long block of "+" and corresponding "-".

Regards,

Rainer