Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/06 05:03:52 UTC

Re: getting messages in Tapestry 4.1.1

Which messages were these? If they are validation messages I'm not
sure. I think this gets controlled internally currently. (Though
there's a ticket open to make it more configurable via hivemind)

--
Jesse Kuhnert
Tapestry/Dojo team member/developer

Re: getting messages in Tapestry 4.1.1

Posted by Andrea Chiumenti <ki...@gmail.com>.
good Jesse,
This is my last day of the week I can fully dedicate to the project until
Saturday, next days as usual I'll be in Swiss, so after Wednesday I can only
work in the evening, .... even if I'm anoyed (F#!??!!!##g firewall ;-P ).

Here 7:20 am, I go to the office,

l8r,

kiuma

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.