Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Jonas Lundberg <my...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/14 19:16:31 UTC

How to find package org.apache.cocoon.components.jms and other packages?

As I have not been trying to develop Cocoon components before, this is
a very basic question....

I would like to find the following package:
package org.apache.cocoon.components.jms

How can I find it? And how can I find other packages in the future?

Regards
Hans

Re: How to find package org.apache.cocoon.components.jms and other packages?

Posted by Ralph Goers <Ra...@dslextreme.com>.
The easy way is to use IntelliJ Idea and the hit CTRL-N...

Cocoon is organized into a "core" and a bunch of blocks.  They all use
more or less the same directory structure.  So the
org.apache.cocoon.components package will probably appear in most every
pack.  In this case, the fact that you are looking for jms clues you in
to look into the jms block - which is in src/blocks/jms/java.

Ralph