Posted to general@lucene.apache.org by Ravi Mathur <ra...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/15 08:57:18 UTC

Solr wildcard search with whitespace in between

My issue is I am able to make facet by passing the parameter as wilcard. For
ex: when I pass *to* as parameter the results include xtoz, atoz, toaa and
so on which is perfectly fine but the issue starts when I pass a space in
the parameter. Than it breaks. I have indexed my field in two datatypes one
in string and the other is text_general. Please help me with the issue