Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Jean-Marc Borer <jm...@gmail.com> on 2022/01/07 11:55:11 UTC

License generation strange behaviour "Click nbfs://...."

Hello,

Since my fresh new Netbeans 12.4 installation, when I generate new files
instead of the expected default license output I get now:

/*
 * Click
nbfs://nbhost/SystemFileSystem/Templates/Licenses/license-default.txt to
change this license
 * Click
nbfs://nbhost/SystemFileSystem/Templates/NetBeansModuleDevelopment-files/templateDataObjectMultiForm.java
to edit this template
 */

I have no clue why this happens and how to fix it.

Any idea would be welcome.

JMB

Re: License generation strange behaviour "Click nbfs://...."

Posted by Jean-Marc Borer <jm...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

Forget my question. After creating new templates myself I discovered that
the text above is actually the new default-license.txt.

Sorry bothering you