Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/27 19:15:28 UTC

ApacheCon NA 2013 - February 26th – 28th in Portland, Oregon

Hi All

It's now just 2 months until ApacheCon North America in Portland. The
Apache Camel project again (as for ApacheCon EU 2012) has its own track
with four talks on Feb. 28 (http://na.apachecon.com/):
- Kai Wähner: NoSQL takes over – Systems Integration in the NoSQL Era with
Apache Camel (http://na.apachecon.com/schedule/presentation/180/)
- Christian Müller: Performance optimizations for Apache Camel (
http://na.apachecon.com/schedule/presentation/178/)
- Hadrian Zbarcea: Long Running Stateful Processes with Camel (
http://na.apachecon.com/schedule/presentation/179/)
- Daniel Kulp: Integrating WebServices with Camel (
http://na.apachecon.com/schedule/presentation/177/)

There are several other talks you may are interested in:
http://na.apachecon.com/schedule/

We also plan to have get togethers with committers, contributors and users
in several days. I will announce the dates here one or two weeks
beforehand. It would be great to know who will take part of it. So, let us
know who plan to come to Portland!

Don't miss the early bird registration which will closes on December 31.
Register now at http://acna13.eventbrite.com!

See you there,
Christian