Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by "Mark D. Baushke" <md...@juniper.net> on 2018/03/05 04:52:21 UTC

RFC 8268 Support in MINA SSHD

At a minimum, I recommend adding support for

  diffie-hellman-group14-sha256

even if you are not able to support larger DH prime sizes.

--
Mark D. Baushke
mdb@juniper.net

Re: RFC 8268 Support in MINA SSHD

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org>.
Could you create a JIRA issue for that ?
If you have some time, a patch to add this would be nice, the related code
is located in

https://github.com/apache/mina-sshd/blob/master/sshd-core/src/main/java/org/apache/sshd/common/kex/BuiltinDHFactories.java
and should not be too difficult to add support for
diffie-hellman-group14-sha256
there.

--
Guillaume Nodet

Re: RFC 8268 Support in MINA SSHD

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org>.
I've actually added the support for RFC 8268:

https://github.com/apache/mina-sshd/commit/b8301774da5eb933fc297e5172579b53d2204a57

--
Guillaume Nodet