Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Pierotti, Nick" <Ni...@arc.com> on 2003/07/30 21:00:26 UTC

Error

On web page http://cocoon.apache.org/2.0/introduction.html there is
grammatical error in the last sentence of this paragraph:
"Ok, great, so now instead of having one uniform language with visual
semantics (HTML) we have a babel of languages each with its own
semantics. How this can possibly help you?"
It should read:

How can this possibly help you?

I would be happy to come on board as a consulting Technical Writer for
your group, to keep such errors from popping up.

Please contact me at eurydice@cruzio.com, or at nickp@arc.com

Unless otherwise expressly stated, this message does not
create or vary any contractual relationship between you and
ARC International.  The contents of this e-mail may be
confidential and if you have received it in error, please
delete it from your system, destroy any hard copies and
telephone the above number.  Incoming emails to ARC may be
subject to monitoring other than by the addressee.

Re: Error

Posted by Geoff Howard <co...@leverageweb.com>.
Pierotti, Nick wrote:
> On web page http://cocoon.apache.org/2.0/introduction.html there is
> grammatical error in the last sentence of this paragraph:
> "Ok, great, so now instead of having one uniform language with visual
> semantics (HTML) we have a babel of languages each with its own
> semantics. How this can possibly help you?"
> It should read:
>
> How can this possibly help you?
>
> I would be happy to come on board as a consulting Technical Writer for
> your group, to keep such errors from popping up.
>
> Please contact me at eurydice@cruzio.com, or at nickp@arc.com

If you're volunteering, just check out the module from cvs, modify the
docs and submit a patch.  All patches to documentation and code are
greatly appreciated.

If you're offering paid services, you're barking up the wrong tree.

Geoff