Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Slawek Zachcial <sl...@yahoo.com> on 2002/02/01 13:46:32 UTC

[cli] usage message formatter - try it out

Hi,

I coded a class which is able to format command line
help message using Options object.

I attach the source code (cli-help.zip) and self
executable jar file (cli-help.jar).

When you execute the jar file you'll get a message
similar to "man --help" on unix. The source code for
that is in cli1.HelpFormatterExamples.

Try it out and let me know if you think it's worth to
be in CLI (I think it is :-))).

cheers,
Slawek

http://auctions.yahoo.com

Re: [cli] usage message formatter - try it out

Posted by Slawek Zachcial <sl...@yahoo.com>.
Thank you :-)

It's my first contribution to a Jakarta project so
I'll celebrate it this evening :-)))))

Now I can start looking at betwixt XMLBeanInfo - yes,
the "willing victim whose promised to do (b)" (as per
Robert's message) it's me :-))))

Have a good week-end,
Slawek