Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Deepak Agarwal <da...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/14 19:30:23 UTC

Is there a way to use installation offline and then sync with main site

Hello,

We are running multiple kiosks for our website. As of now our kiosks are
running independently and there is no accounting is maintained. What we
want is to link all those kiosks to our main server but kiosks are
geographically distributed and having an internet connection without any
intrupption is as of now is doubtful.

So, my question is, is there anyway that we assign the inventory to kiosks
on daily basis and then at the end of the day we could synchronize all the
sale to main server.
Deepak Agarwal,

Mobile: +91 9501190044

Re: Is there a way to use installation offline and then sync with main site

Posted by Deepak Agarwal <da...@gmail.com>.
Thank you very much.

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
yes.