Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by bachner <Ed...@isa-tools.de> on 2001/05/16 14:10:39 UTC

FATAL-ERROR -1<0

Hi all,

here is a fo example,
which produces a FATAL ERROR when trying to generate the pdf file,
 without mentioning which object or attribute is wrong.

Has anybody a hint, why this happens, and how to workaround.

It would be nice to generate more user friendly error messages, with a hint,
where the error occurs or which is the error source.

Thanks in advance,
Eduard Bachner

PS: I use fop-0.18.1 and J2RE, build 1.3.0-C, on WinNT4.0

Re: FATAL-ERROR -1<0

Posted by Keiron Liddle <ke...@aftexsw.com>.
Use -d on the command line to get more information.
It may not be friendly but you will get more info.