Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Damien Hull <dh...@section9.us> on 2015/05/06 20:28:57 UTC

[users@httpd] slasharguments

Can someone tell me how to configure slasharguments?

I'm trying to install Moodle version 2.8.5+ on Ubuntu 14.04. It wants
slasharguments. The moodle documentation says to add "AcceptPathInfo On" to
apache2.conf. That doesn't seem to work.

I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction.

Thanks!

Re: [users@httpd] slasharguments

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com>.

On 05/06/2015 02:28 PM, Damien Hull wrote:
> Can someone tell me how to configure slasharguments?
>
> I'm trying to install Moodle version 2.8.5+ on Ubuntu 14.04. It wants
> slasharguments. The moodle documentation says to add "AcceptPathInfo On"
> to apache2.conf. That doesn't seem to work.
>
> I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction.

I presume you're talking about
https://docs.moodle.org/28/en/Using_slash_arguments ?

Can you elaborate on "doesn't seem to work"? In particular, can you be
as specific as possible with regard to what is happening, and in what
way it differs from what you want to be happening? Most of us here are
unfamiliar with Moodle and its terminology.

--Rich

http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon