Posted to dev@pig.apache.org by Olga Natkovich <ol...@yahoo-inc.com> on 2009/03/07 02:28:36 UTC

Next pig release

Pig Developers and Committers,

Now that types branch is merged into trunk and the dust settled, I
propose that it is time for the next release.

I propose that we name this release as Pig 1.0.0 since this is a major
rework and a much more stable and performant code with stable
interfaces.

Olga

RE: Next pig release

Posted by Olga Natkovich <ol...@yahoo-inc.com>.
Yes, I believe that we plan to keep our interfaces stable for some time.

Olga

Re: Next pig release

Posted by Nigel Daley <nd...@yahoo-inc.com>.

Re: Next pig release