Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Caldarale, Charles R" <Ch...@unisys.com> on 2005/06/13 21:45:52 UTC

RE: [OT] Help/Examples setting up security settings

> From: Frank W. Zammetti [mailto:fzlists@omnytex.com]
> Subject: Re: Help/Examples setting up security settings
>
> Having just spent a couple of weeks integrating a new
> security framework into an existing app, a framework
> that works in concert with J2EE security, let me see
> if I can help... Hang on, this is going to be a long
> post!...

Frank -

I've been perusing this list for some time now, and I have to say that
you provide some of the most concise and lucid explanations I've ever
seen.  It's a pleasure to read them.  Thank you very much.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.

RE: [OT] Help/Examples setting up security settings

Posted by "Frank W. Zammetti" <fz...@omnytex.com>.
Thanks very much Chuck!  I'm glad I can help whenever I can.  I know how
overwhelming some of this stuff can be, to me as much as anyone else, and
I also know how it feels to not be able to find explanations that are easy
to understand.  If I can make that situation just a little better, I am
happy to do so. :)

--
Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect