Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Jessica Tomechak <je...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/26 23:51:21 UTC

[Doc] Please review: Zone-wide primary storage doc

Hi,
New doc on zone-wide primary storage is ready for review. You can view the
updated text at the links below. Or -- since there were several changes --
simply read the files docs/en-US/primary-storage-add.xml and
about-primary-storage.xml.

Please provide your feedback.

Diffs:
By Jessica T (in master and 4.2-forward):
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cloudstack.git;h=48e9c01
(sorry, committed along with doc for another feature by mistake)

By Mike T (in master and 4.2):
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cloudstack.git;h=9f4889a

Bugs:
By Jessica T:

By Mike T:

Jessica T.

Re: [Doc] Please review: Zone-wide primary storage doc

Posted by Srikanteswararao Talluri <sr...@citrix.com>.
Jessica,

I have provided my  review comments in the bug CLOUDSTACK-864.

Thanks,
~Talluri