Posted to dev@marmotta.apache.org by Sergio Fernández <wi...@apache.org> on 2018/05/01 16:47:05 UTC

Re: Towards Marmotta 3.4.0

Anyways Ostrich is not part of the current release build, isn't it?

Re: Towards Marmotta 3.4.0

Posted by Jakob Frank <ja...@redlink.co>.
Ostrich is currently not part of the release build (though I'd like to have
it in) but the primary release artifact is the source-package and there it
is included.

I've added hints for the 3rd-party source to the root-NOTICE.txt (and
Ostrich-README.md), so I think this point is solved now!

Best,
Jakob