Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jason Dillon <ja...@coredevelopers.net> on 2003/08/20 08:09:41 UTC

Re: [Geronimo][Common]NullArgumentException

I am not really sure why I did this... Perhaps I was really sleepy or
something.  Long or int would have been better...

--jason

Posted by Emmanuel Bernard <ep...@yahoo.fr>.
Hum, actually I'm the sleepy guy.
This constructor might be useful with Map or any Object indexed structures.
Forget about it

Emmanuel