Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Shawn Jiang <ge...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/19 11:33:34 UTC

Re: [discussion]Time to release to Geronimo 2.2.2 ?

Thanks, David !

Devs and Users, Any more inputs ?

--
Shawn

Re: [discussion]Time to release to Geronimo 2.2.2 ?

Posted by gqmulligan <gq...@gmail.com>.
The Jira fix I really want in the release is found
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-6171 here  .

My original explanation can also be found
http://apache-geronimo.328035.n3.nabble.com/ISSUE-Root-context-puts-double-backslash-quot-quot-in-urls-td3985029.html
here .

I am looking forward to this release.

Thanks a lot.

Re: [discussion]Time to release to Geronimo 2.2.2 ?

Posted by Shawn Jiang <ge...@gmail.com>.
if you are talking about

the patch there is to upgrade EJB to 3.1 and JPA to 2.0.   I don't know if
it's allowed for a Java EE 5 application server.   IMHO, if the user wants
EJB 3.1 and JPA 2.0 in G2.x,  he/she should provide a plugin for them
instead of upgrading the default EJB 3.0 and JPA 1.0 in the server directly.

--
Shawn

Re: [discussion]Time to release to Geronimo 2.2.2 ?

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.