Posted to wss4j-dev@ws.apache.org by Benjamin Pieritz <de...@wistedter-jungs.de> on 2006/03/24 17:43:50 UTC

Body encryption issue

Hey!

I'm trying to encrypt the body of the soap message. The sending works
fine so far, but there seems to be a problem with decrypting the message
on service side.

Server replies:
The AXIS engine could not find a target service to invoke!

It works fine if I just encrypt the UsernameToken -- of course, since
I'm not encrypting the information with the service address.

What do I do wrong with the WSDoAllReceiver? Do I have to chain the
handlers somehow?

## RequestFlow on client-side (wsdd): ##
<requestFlow >
   <handler type="java:org.apache.ws.axis.security.WSDoAllSender" >
    <parameter name="action" value="UsernameToken Encrypt"/>
    <parameter name="encryptionPropFile" value="crypto.properties" />
    <parameter name="encryptionKeyIdentifier" value="X509KeyIdentifier"/>
    <parameter name="encryptionUser" value="pubcert" />
<!--     <parameter name="encryptionParts"
value="{Element}{http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-secext-1.0.xsd}UsernameToken"
/> -->
   </handler>
</requestFlow>

## RequestFlow on server-side (wsdd): ##
<requestFlow>
    <handler type="java:org.apache.ws.axis.security.WSDoAllReceiver">
      <parameter name="action" value="UsernameToken Encrypt"/>
      <parameter name="passwordCallbackClass"
value="de.uni_lueneburg.pascapa.service.PWCallback"/>
      <parameter name="decryptionPropFile" value="crypto.properties" />
    </handler>
</requestFlow>

Thank you!
-Benjamin

Re: Body encryption issue

Posted by Werner Dittmann <We...@t-online.de>.
Bejamin,

this is nto a WSS4J problem. This is something related
to Axis itselt, maybe some typo in the WSDD file? Otherwise
you may enable debugging on the server side (for WSS4J
enable debug for WSDoAllReceiver in log4j.properties)
to see the esrults anfter encryption.

regards,
Werner

Re: Body encryption issue