Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Myrna van Lunteren <m....@gmail.com> on 2007/07/02 23:59:16 UTC

count down for 10.3.1.1. close 7/5 5PM PDT.

Hi all,

I would like to get any check-ins for the 10.3 release candidate
(10.3.1.1 beta) in by July 5, 5 PM PDT.

If you have something you think you will be able to add with one more
day, please let me know...Unfortunately I will have very little time
on Friday, July 6, and so any issues I have questions on need to be
answered on July 5.

I'm giving myself the weekend to produce the build, but I intend to
have it available on July 9, 9 AM PDT at the latest (Actually I hope
to be done by July 8 5 PM PDT)

Then we will do voting until July 16, 5 PM PDT; if passed, I'll post a
new build July 17.

There are 7 open issues marked with a fixin of 10.3.1.1.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&mode=hide&sorter/order=DESC&sorter/field=priority&resolution=-1&pid=10594&fixfor=12312542
Most of these look like there is activity likely to finish before
Thursday. Where it's not clear to me that this will happen I contact
relevant parties and/or add comments in the bugs.

There still 3 open issues marked with a fixin of 10.3.0.0.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&mode=hide&sorter/order=DESC&sorter/field=priority&resolution=-1&pid=10594&fixfor=12310800
That is now impossible. Please adjust fixin for these issues
(DERBY-2331 & DERBY-927 - Dan); (DERBY-700; Kathey).

There are 8 open issues marked critical.
As none of these are marked Blocker, I am going forward assuming a
release with these bugs alive in it will be voted on +1 by the
community. If this is a false assumption, please let me know.

Thx,
Myrna