Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by chris snow <ch...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/18 08:23:58 UTC

developer script for setting up stratos

I've modified my stratos script so that it no longer depends on
running inside a vagrant environment.

If you are running Ubuntu:

- Download the script [1]
- Change the IP_ADDR in the script.
- Download the iaas.conf and configure for your IaaS
- Run the script with the "-f" flag.

When the script finishes, stratos will be running.

WARNING: the script will change your hostname and /etc/hosts files

I have setup a travis CI build which runs the script.  One of the
builds is here: [2].  At the end of the build, you can see that
Stratos is running (but not configured to talk to an IaaS), e.g.

  ActiveMQ is running (pid '12793')
  Stratos is running (pid '12951')
  Logs:
    ActiveMQ -> ./stratos/apache-activemq-5.9.1/data/activemq.log
    Stratos  -> ./stratos/apache-stratos-default/repository/logs/wso2carbon.log

---
[1] https://github.com/snowch/devcloud-script/blob/master/stratos_dev.sh
[2] https://github.com/snowch/devcloud-script/blob/master/iaas.conf
[3] https://travis-ci.org/snowch/devcloud-script/builds/23237918