Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Kaushalye Kapuruge <ka...@wso2.com> on 2007/05/25 11:14:13 UTC

Interop test results

Hi All,
We are happy to announce that the Rampart/C is now inter-operable with
Rampart/Java and IBM's latest WSDL2 implementation. This has been proven
in the WS-Policy interop held in Ottawa, Canada(May 23rd-25th).
They have published results here [1]. (See Table 11, 12, 13, 14).
Thanks Manjula and Chinthaka for making this a success. :).
We are planning to do more interop tests with other implementers in near
future.
Cheers,
Kaushalye

[1]
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2006/ws/policy/interop/results/dashboard.html

Re: Interop test results

Posted by Kaushalye Kapuruge <ka...@wso2.com>.
Hi Franz,
See the link provided.
Cheers,
-Kaushalye

Re: Interop test results

Posted by Franz Fehringer <fe...@isogmbh.de>.
Hi,

Where can i find
"IBM's latest WSDL2 implementation."
?

Cheers

Franz

Kaushalye Kapuruge schrieb:
> Hi All,
> We are happy to announce that the Rampart/C is now inter-operable with
> Rampart/Java and IBM's latest WSDL2 implementation. This has been
> proven in the WS-Policy interop held in Ottawa, Canada(May 23rd-25th).
> They have published results here [1]. (See Table 11, 12, 13, 14).
> Thanks Manjula and Chinthaka for making this a success. :).
> We are planning to do more interop tests with other implementers in
> near future.
> Cheers,
> Kaushalye
>
> [1]
> http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2006/ws/policy/interop/results/dashboard.html

Dr. Franz Fehringer (Dipl. Math.)
Projektleiter Touristik-Systeme
____________________________________
ISO Software Systeme GmbH
Eichendorffstrasse 29
90491 N�rnberg
Germany

Tel.: +49/(911) - 99594-0

mailto:Franz.Fehringer@isogmbh.de
http://www.isogmbh.de

Amtsgericht N�rnberg HRB 18299
Gesch�ftsf�hrer: Dipl.-Inform., Dipl.-Kaufm. Harald Goeb
Sitz: N�rnberg