Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by nn kk <in...@abv.bg> on 2014/03/01 18:38:50 UTC

tapestryZone is not a function

 Hi I have the following code:

<t:zone id="playerPenaltiesZone" t:id="playerPenaltiesZone">
</t:zone>
<t:select
		t:event="playerTeamChange"
		t:model="prop:teamModel"
		t:value="team"
		zoneUpdater.zone="playerPenaltiesZone"
		t:mixins="jquery/zoneUpdater"
		t:clientEvent="change"
		></t:select>

When I try change the select I see the folling in the firebug console:
TypeError: $zone.tapestryZone is not a function                 zoneupdater.js (line 16)
params : params

Any Ideas?

Re: tapestryZone is not a function

Posted by Emmanuel DEMEY <de...@gmail.com>.
Are you developing a full jquery application or a prototype+jquery app ?
For your use case, you should have a full jquery app.

Manu