Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by Li Yang <li...@apache.org> on 2017/06/02 09:18:03 UTC

Re: build error

I start to suspect this is because Kylin 2.0 is compiled with hadoop 2.7
while Kylin 1.6 is compiled with hadoop 2.6.

Could you confirm your hadoop version and JDK version?

Thanks
Yang

Re: build error

Posted by qiumingming <cs...@gmail.com>.
My Hadoop version is 2.6.0-cdh5.4.4 and jdk is 1.8. You can track this
problem at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KYLIN-2654.

Re: build error

Posted by Li Yang <li...@apache.org>.
Yes, internal comments are good for us to collaborate.

Re: build error