Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Eldho George <ge...@ocwen.co.in> on 2004/09/08 15:02:53 UTC

problem with image border

Hai all

I have some problem with image border.If border attribute is present in
image; the PDF will show the image width on the entire page width.
That means, at the right hand side of the image, the image border drawn up
to the end of the page width. How can I solve this problem...please help
me..Following is the template for image

<xsl:attribute-set name="img">
<xsl:attribute name="border-style">solid</xsl:attribute>
<xsl:attribute name="border-color">black</xsl:attribute>
<xsl:attribute name="border-width">1pt</xsl:attribute>
</xsl:attribute-set>

<fo:block xsl:use-attribute-sets="img">
<fo:external-graphic>
</fo:external graphic>