Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by clark djilo kuissu <dj...@yahoo.fr> on 2015/05/19 20:45:05 UTC

Apache Zeppelin Install

Hi Moon,
  I am still trying to finish my install. Now I have this error in Windows:

Thank you for your help

Re: Apache Zeppelin Install

Posted by moon soo Lee <mo...@apache.org>.
Hi,

I have tested import org.apache.spark.mllib.evaluation.RegressionMetrics on
spark 1.3.0 with local and spark cluster.
It is working nicely.

So, i suggest you double check your spark version by running "sc.version"
and if it is 1.2.1 or 1.3.0. Because
of org.apache.spark.mllib.evaluation.RegressionMetrics is available since
spark 1.2.

Thanks,
moon

Re: Apache Zeppelin Install