Posted to user@oozie.apache.org by "Megan YAO (IDA)" <Me...@IDA.gov.sg> on 2013/12/13 07:03:43 UTC

Cannot kill oozie workflow in command line

Hi,
I have encountered a problem when usign hadoop oozie workflow.
I logged in the oozie server as root user, then
"su oozie" to run the oozie jobs through command line.

But when I try to kill a started workflow job via command line (as user oozie).
It gives me the following error message:
Error: E0509 : E0509: User [?] not authorized for Coord job

I set the proxyuser in core-site.xml
"</property>
    <property>
    <name>hadoop.proxyuser.hcat.groups</name>
    <value>users</value>
  </property>
    <property>
    <name>fs.glusterfs.server</name>
    <value>null</value>
  </property>
    <property>
    <name>hadoop.proxyuser.oozie.groups</name>
    <value>*</value>
  </property>
"
Oozie-site.xml
"
<property>
    <name>oozie.system.id</name>
    <value>oozie-${user.name}</value>
  </property>
"
I found people also have such problems but seems no clear answer yet.
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/oozie-user/201310.mbox/%3CCABGKgidmaxvwfU_HsB6EKwDLo-ZpFpdiQVEoRLhqmEwpAktmVw@mail.gmail.com%3E

Regards,
Megan YAO
SCPO, x1582