Posted to dev@continuum.apache.org by Yann Le Du <le...@yahoo.com> on 2005/07/20 12:38:50 UTC

plexus-test-runtime missing when bundling runtime

Hi,

On build 219839, I got the following error. Indeed, the plexus-test-runtime
isn't created yet, but I can't see why... Did that happen to anybody else ?
(building with m2 alpha 3).

[INFO] [plexus:bundle-runtime]
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Diagnosis: Error while bundling runtime.
[INFO]
[ERROR] Cause:
org.apache.maven.plugin.MojoExecutionException: Error while bundling runtime.
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.maven.plugin.BundlePlexusRuntimeMojo.execute(BundlePlexusRuntimeMojo.java:88)

Caused by: org.codehaus.plexus.builder.runtime.PlexusRuntimeBuilderException:
Error while creating the archive.
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.builder.runtime.DefaultPlexusRuntimeBuilder.bundle(DefaultPlexusRuntimeBuilder.java:244)

Caused by: org.codehaus.plexus.archiver.ArchiverException:
/devel/continuum/trunk/continuum-plexus-application/target/plexus-test-runtime
isn't a directory.
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.archiver.AbstractArchiver.addDirectory(AbstractArchiver.java:117)

Re: plexus-test-runtime missing when bundling runtime

Posted by Trygve Laugstøl <tr...@apache.org>.
On Wed, Jul 20, 2005 at 02:47:01PM +0200, Yann Le Du wrote:
> Hi Emmanuel,
>
> At first, I built with m2 trunk version (rev. 219874), but even before this
> error I got another one :
>
> [INFO] [plexus:app]
> constituent[0]:
> file:/devel/maven/maven/lib/maven-artifact-2.0-beta-1-SNAPSHOT.jar
> constituent[23]: file:/devel/maven/maven/lib/wagon-provider-api-1.0-alpha-4.jar
> org.apache.maven.project.artifact.MavenMetadataSource.<init>(Lorg/apache/maven/artifact/resolver/ArtifactResolver;Lorg/apache/maven/project/MavenProjectBuilder;Lorg/apache/maven/artifact/factory/ArtifactFactory;)V
>         at
> org.codehaus.plexus.builder.AbstractBuilder.findArtifacts(AbstractBuilder.java:240)
>

> So I tried with the "stable" version m2-alpha3... By the way, which practice is
> the "good" one, i.e. what maven build should I use ?

We're using the latest version from trunk until the beta-1 is released.

--
Trygve

Re: plexus-test-runtime missing when bundling runtime

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
you need to have the m2 trunk version for build continuum

Emmanuel

Posted by Yann Le Du <le...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Yann Le Du <le...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Emmanuel,