Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Rainer Jung <ra...@kippdata.de> on 2009/07/20 10:39:31 UTC

Correct location of STATUS.txt for tcnative?

Hi,

at the moment there are 2 STATUS.txt files for tcnative, one in the top
level connectors directory of the tcnative 1.1.x branch, one in the sub
directory named jni.

I added the jni/STATUS.txt on January 1st, and Mladen the top level one
on February 2nd. So we have time until August 8th to reorganize :)

I actually don't care which one we use.

Any preferences?

Regards,

Rainer

Re: Correct location of STATUS.txt for tcnative?

Posted by Rainer Jung <ra...@kippdata.de>.
On 20.07.2009 10:39, Rainer Jung wrote:
> Hi,
>
> at the moment there are 2 STATUS.txt files for tcnative, one in the top
> level connectors directory of the tcnative 1.1.x branch, one in the sub
> directory named jni.
>
> I added the jni/STATUS.txt on January 1st, and Mladen the top level one
> on February 2nd. So we have time until August 8th to reorganize :)
>
> I actually don't care which one we use.
>
> Any preferences?

I merged both files into the top level one in r797958.

It would be nice if there were a coupe of votes added. Most proposals
are pretty trivial to review.

Thanks and regards,

Rainer