Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Jeanne Waldman <je...@ORACLE.COM> on 2008/05/21 01:59:30 UTC

is it ok to check in to Trinidad trunk now?

Hi Scott,

Have you already branched for the 1.*.8 releases, and is checking into
trunk now safe? I have a fix that is ready to go in to trunk and trunk_1.2.

I can wait if I have to.

Thanks,

Jeanne

Re: is it ok to check in to Trinidad trunk now?

Posted by Scott O'Bryan <da...@gmail.com>.
It's ok to check into trunk, the tags have been created.  I don't yet
have the 1.2.8.1-snapshot generated though, but it will be branched
from the 1.2.8 tag.