Posted to user@ode.apache.org by kodeninja <ko...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/01 09:48:41 UTC

Documentation on the REST api for Processes/Instances

Hi, all

I'm trying to use the REST API provided by ODE for process management.
I'm able to get the list of all processes/instances. So, queries, like the
ones below, work properly:

https://localhost:6443/services/ProcessManagement/listAllProcesses

https://localhost:6443/services/InstanceManagement/listAllInstances

Now, I need to get the list of all instances, filtered on a particular
status:

https://localhost:6443/services/InstanceManagement/listInstances?filter=status=completed

But this doesn't work and throws up a "Page cannot be displayed". How should
I formulate such queries? The documentation on the ODE website doesn't
provide any information on how to construct such queries to get the relevant
info.

Could someone please specify how to achieve this, or point me to the
relevant docs?

Cheers.