Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Martin Ritchie <ri...@apache.org> on 2007/02/23 11:07:38 UTC

[Java] server/txn/DeliveryMessageOperation

Just a quick check while I'm doing my commit log.

I noticed that we don't actually use this class anywhere. Is this the
case? Can we safely delete it?

The fact our tests pass without it in the code base doesn't really say
that much.

Does the original coder know if we need it?
--
Martin Ritchie

Re: [Java] server/txn/DeliveryMessageOperation

Posted by Martin Ritchie <ri...@apache.org>.
Well I had already deleted it as there were no compile/test issues. As
you say version control allows us to bring it back later. If required.
:D

Posted by Alan Conway <ac...@redhat.com>.

Posted by Martin Ritchie <ri...@apache.org>.
That was my thought