Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Sean Owen <so...@cloudera.com> on 2014/04/11 08:33:41 UTC

Re: Is Branch 1.0 build broken ?

The error is not about the build but an external repo. This almost always
means you have some trouble accessing all the repos from your environment.
Do you need proxy settings? Any other errors in the log about why you can't
access it?

Re: Is Branch 1.0 build broken ?

Posted by Chester Chen <ch...@yahoo.com>.
Sean

 yes, you are right, I did not pay attention to the details:

[error] Server access Error: java.lang.RuntimeException: Unexpected error: java.security.InvalidAlgorithmParameterException: the trustAnchors parameter must be non-empty url=https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/releases/org/eclipse/paho/mqtt-client/0.4.0/mqtt-client-0.4.0.pom

I followed the suggestions on the following links
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4764611/java-security-invalidalgorithmparameterexception-the-trustanchors-parameter-mus

And run the

keytool -genkey -alias foo -keystore cacerts -dname cn=test -storepass changeit -keypass changeit

And the build is fine now.

thanks
Chester