Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Ducharme, Ugo" <Ug...@cdmv.com> on 2009/04/23 22:46:19 UTC

Tomcat logs

How can I get the maximum amount of log possible? Shall I use log level like org.level = ALL and com.level = ALL ? I feel tomcat is not verbose enough and I am looking for a switch (or something else) that would give me all the log I can.

Ugo Ducharme (x236)

Re: Tomcat logs

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
Ducharme, Ugo wrote:
> How can I get the maximum amount of log possible? Shall I use log level like org.level = ALL and com.level = ALL ? I feel tomcat is not verbose enough and I am looking for a switch (or something else) that would give me all the log I can.

You *really* don't want to do that. Last time I tried it, Tomcat took
over 30 minutes to start (I never did find out how long it took - I
killed the process). It normally takes about a second on my machine.

Mark

Re: Tomcat logs

Posted by André Warnier <aw...@ice-sa.com>.
Ducharme, Ugo wrote:
  I feel tomcat is not verbose enough

You must be the only one in the whole wide world.

Where are you looking ?