Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by mix wise <mi...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/09 02:50:14 UTC

catchall emails

Hello,

I'm trying to configure JAMES to send all inbound emails to my custom
mailet. These email addresses will be random..

ex.
alksdjflaskdfjasdfa@example.com
874893574dfjskdfj@example.com

But I'm get this...

"Rejected message. Unknown user: alksdjflaskdfjasdfa@example.com"

Below is my config

james-cli.sh --host 127.0.0.1 adddomain example.com
james-cli.sh --host 127.0.0.1 adduser bob@example.com somepassword

 mailetcontainer.xml
  <processors>
    <processor state="root" enableJmx="true">
      <mailet match="All" class="MyCatchAllMailet" />

Tried this but didnt have much success.
[1] http://wiki.apache.org/james/ConfigureJamesAsCatchAll

Re: catchall emails

Posted by Norman Maurer <no...@googlemail.com>.
You will need to disable the ValidRcptHandler in smtpserver.xml.

Bye,
Norman