Posted to dev@shardingsphere.apache.org by Juan Pan <pa...@apache.org> on 2020/05/14 04:08:55 UTC

[Refactoring] New architecture of runtime context for Sharding Proxy and JDBC

Hi fellows,

There is a significant change for release 5.x need to be public to our community.
To get a consistent and straightforward orchestration function for both of Sharding Proxy and Sharding JDBC,
we extracted the joint members from them, which will be passed down to `shardingsphere-underlying` module. Based on that, orchestration engine could function simply and uniformly.

A todo list is appended here.
-[ ] Remove cache from Sharding Parser
-[ ] Call the `clear()` of Sharding Parser when needed
-[ ] Exact joint members from Sharding Proxy and JDBC to group into a new new `SchemaContext`
-[ ] Pass a list of `SchemaContext` named `SchemaContexts` to `shardingsphere-underlying`
-[ ] Refactor the behaviors of `orchestration`

Since pictures can not show well in dev list,
you can learn the view of the new structure and relationships of related classes from [1].

[1] https://github.com/apache/shardingsphere/issues/5593

 Juan Pan (Trista)

Senior DBA & PPMC of Apache ShardingSphere(Incubating)
E-mail: panjuan@apache.org

Re: [Refactoring] New architecture of runtime context for Sharding Proxy and JDBC

Posted by "zhangliang@apache.org" <zh...@apache.org>.
This is a good idea. We can create a new module to process them.

I just send a new thread[1] to talk about the new module.

[1]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r3d428d07f338fb8d3b0296c3df22f31bb88abf139e448d59655fa911%40%3Cdev.shardingsphere.apache.org%3E

Liang Zhang (John)
Apache ShardingSphere & Dubbo