Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Raymond Ingles <ri...@vmware.com> on 2020/04/29 17:54:49 UTC

Wiki edit permissions

My colleague and I are hoping to add a new RFC to the Geode wiki, but we need edit permissions to do it. I created an account on the wiki in the name of ringles@vmware.com<ma...@vmware.com>, and Sarah did so with the address sabbey37@gmail.com<ma...@gmail.com>. Who should we contact about getting edit permissions to add a new RFC for discussion? Thanks!

Re: Wiki edit permissions

Posted by Raymond Ingles <ri...@pivotal.io>.
Thanks! Got the RFC up.

Re: Wiki edit permissions