Posted to dev@hivemall.apache.org by Kai Sasaki <sa...@treasure-data.com> on 2016/09/16 09:36:46 UTC

Additional initial TODO

We have offline meeting about initial tasks. Here is a TODOs.

maven release change
  - release scheme change from io.github.myui to org.apache.hivemall
Java package change
  - hivemall => org.apache.hivemall
JIRA pivilledge
 - to close issues and configuration

We’ll create tickets on JIRA about these tasks.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVEMALL <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVEMALL>
Please give us any tasks to be done initially if exists.

Thanks

Kai

—————
Kai Sasaki
mail: sasaki@treasure-data.com <ma...@treasure-data.com>

Re: Additional initial TODO

Posted by Takeshi Yamamuro <li...@gmail.com>.
Also, we probably need to update the project log.
The spark guys did that along with the apache guideline in a few month ago.
spark: https://www.mail-archive.com/user@spark.apache.org/msg52081.html
apache guideline: https://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/

However, I'm not sure incubator ones need to follow..

// maropu

--
---
Takeshi Yamamuro